Prabhas lady fan attacks Bollywood actor with Chappal

Prabhas lady fan attacks Bollywood actor with Chappal
Prabhas lady fan attacks Bollywood actor with Chappal

Bollywood actor Chunky Pandey was seen in recently released action thriller drama Saaho in which Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor are playing the lead roles. Recently Chunky Panday revealed why a lady, fan of Prabhas, attacked him with chappal.

During the media interaction, chunky Pandey revealed, “I am quite shocked by the responses that I have received for this film Saaho. Recently, when I was out somewhere, an old woman came with chappal to attack me and when I asked, ‘What happened? What have I done to you?’. To which the lady said, ‘You haven’t done anything to me but you had choked Prabhas to death in the film. Chunky Pandey, I used to like you a lot earlier but after your role in Saaho, I have started hating you.”

It is known news that Chunky Pandey’ character in Saaho has negative shades. When Chunky Pandey was asked about his role, he said, “ At first I was nervous about my role and I asked the makers that they really want to star him opposite Prabhas, the makers said that they will be giving his character the grey shades, making it intelligent and cruel.”

The Hindi version of Prabhas starrer Saaho has crossed Rs 150+ Cr Gross and has been declared Superhit at the box office.



from TOPSTORIES – Tollywood https://ift.tt/2lv79NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kajal Aggarwal connection with Muthayya 

Kajal Aggarwal connection with Muthayya Kajal Aggarwal unveils the poster of debut director Bhaskar Maurya’s Telugu film  Muthayya. The...

Popular posts